[separator headline=”h1″ title=”We Are Going to Expand!!”]
Beginning in 2014 we want to move into an 8 room facility. We want to bring Blue Lotus Health & Acupuncture to a whole new level providing one-stop-shopping for our patients and clients.
So we are looking for any or all of the following commitments to working with us to bring holistic, lasting health to the Bluegrass region:
- Equine or veterinary acupuncturist needing an office or ‘base’
- Traditional Chiropractic – emphasis on manipulation and not supplements
- Cranio-Sacral Therapist – cannot work same days as Chiropractor
- Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist – Thai or Shiatsu styles preferred, “deep tissue” will be considered and plenty of post-graduate experience!
- Naturopathic or Homeopathic or Western and/or Ayurvedic Herbalist practitioner – only one will be considered.
- Yoga Teacher; Vipassana or certified Kundalini preferred, no Bikram or Hatha yoga please, hybrid forms accepted
- Physical Therapist – looking for a PT that prefers using minimal equipment, perhaps Egoscue Method or body-weight exercises, no applicants will be considered who force everyone to “strengthen their core;” we have to be able to refer in good conscience any and all patients, even those with profound osteomalacia or arthritis.
- Foot and/or herbal wrap detoxifiers (one day a week only), 40/60 partial pay no contract.
All of the above would be considered for anywhere from 1-3 days a week, with options to increase discussed later. All of these would be sub-let contracted (except detox), and/or split pay, negotiable. To apply, email Leticia Newton, firstname.lastname@example.org or call in, perhaps come have lunch with Shifu @ Panda Cuisine, last Thursday of every month.
ABOUT THE NEW FACILITY
Although specific details cannot/will not be released at this time, the facility will have all of the following:
- Yoga & Tai Chi room with membership and security passes
- Kitchen/cafe area
- Minor exercise equipment (in the future)
- Entertainment area