[separator headline=”h1″ title=”Effective October 1st”]
To our wonderful patients:
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your loyalty to Blue Lotus Health & Acupuncture. As always, we are committed to constantly improving our skills and abilities as your acupuncturists to ensure you are getting the best service and the greatest experience possible at every appointment with us.
In every industry prices rise year after year, and we do our best to operate our clinics as efficiently as possible without compromising your experience with us. In addition, our skills as healers are being constantly improved with ongoing education to keep us at the top of our game so you get the very best service possible. As a result, we are announcing a new service and price list and payment policy starting October 1, 2015, which will be provided at your next visit.
Payment is still due at the time service is rendered. We still do not bill insurance but will gladly provide receipts that you can submit for reimbursement, and provide a superbill if requested, at no extra charge. As a courtesy to our practitioners and other patients we require 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, no-shows or arrivals more than 20 minutes after your scheduled time will be charged a missed appointment fee (or moved to a later time that day).
A short list of concurrent policies effective with this change:
- There is a $5 discount to be provided from the new prices for use of cash or personal check.
- Lexington’s “Single Payer” Credit Card price will not change, but the discount for use of cash will be applied.
- A first time New Patient fee of $25 will be applied to all future new patients, but not retroactively.
- Those of you who are on Chronic Patient Plans currently may stay with your current prices for as many consecutive months as you remain on the plan. If a break is taken, and you should resume, the new prices will be used.
- Tuina and Cupping will be increased in price as well as our acupuncture.
- In some cases Tuina and Cupping “modules” will be added to the price of acupuncture visit, if exceeding 15 minutes and at the practitioner’s discretion and agreement with patient.
- These prices will be applied to all three locations, eliminating the discount for being a Madison County resident, even if you come to Lexington.
- The Chronic Patient Plans have been retained, and discounts are still substantial (upwards of 30+%!) and based on frequency. We have also kept the Couple’s Plan and Family Plans. We have eliminated the extra discounts for combining Plans. Only Blue Lotus helps you save money, respecting your family’s needs and get more at the same time!
- We still may consider Sliding Scale in special circumstances, to be negotiated with management.
- Community Style Acupuncture is not available in the Lexington or Berea locations.
- The $100/quarter or $25/month discount for Chronic Plans as applied to Wu-Tao-Di enrollment will remain in effect until 2016, and then will be reduced to $50/quarter and $10/month.
All appointments include some time for Lifestyle/Nutritional Counseling or Herbal Consults however for detailed or complex cases that require additional time or for those patients who wish to book appointments for these purposes separately from their regular treatments they are booked & billed in 30 minute increments. These consults can be done in person, over the phone or via the internet. Phone calls to answer questions with your practitioner under 10 minutes are complimentary.
Here is a short list of optional requests that can be made in your Consultation sessions, that you may not have been familiar with:
- Urine screening – Lexington only
- LabCorps blood test requests
- Drug-Drug cross reference checks
- BMI consultations and weight loss planning
- Fertility/IVF planning
- Drug/Cigarette/Addiction advice and plans
- Physical Exams for injury and referral
These are still all provided as part of the Consultation (upon request), and are completely complimentary (until further notice). We encourage our patients to use these to help their overall health and maximize their visits with us. We want you to be able to get the full range of health benefits and care at Blue Lotus Health & Acupuncture. For those of you who have been with us for one, two, or even three years, thank you again for being a part of this family.
~Shifu Ramon Careaga, President