[separator headline=”h1″ title=”What you need to know”]
Dear Groupon patients,
First of all, THANK YOU! For giving Chinese Medicine and Blue Lotus a shot to help you achieve the healthy you inside.
Welcome. We hope this brief list of reminders/need-to-nows will make things easier in our transactions.
- Only NEW patients may use vouchers; return patients may receive a 25% discount if they purchase a voucher somehow mistakenly. Please remember that we are only paid half the voucher’s cost. 25% of what we normally charge.
- Gifted vouchers must be used by the person they are gifted to.
- When scheduling an appointment, you must provide your voucher #. It will be redeemed immediately.
- We will require a cell # and a working email (we do not use aol or hotmail or other ancient email providers) so that if for some reason we need to move your appointment (without charging you), we can contact you in a timely fashion. WE DO NOT “CONSTANT CONTACT”
- We are required by HIPAA to keep in contact as best we can with patients for legal/ethical reasons. We will make a sincere effort to comply with this regulation.
- You are allowed one re-scheduling; Late cancellations and No Call/ No Shows automatically lose their the value of your voucher.However, you can still receive the treatment for 25% off (meaning you pay another 25% to cover our losses + the 50% you originally paid, which is still a great deal!).
- Scheduling conflicts will be handled on a first come, first serve basis; we cannot hold any slots. If you book it, we will charge the voucher.
- You must fill out the case management form provided on our website IN DETAIL or arrive 20-30 minutes before your appointment to do so. There is other paperwork to conclude upon your arrival, including: Informed Consent, Arbitration, and Notice of Policies. ALL ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MAIN PAGE.
- By purchasing the Voucher, you automatically consent to Groupon/Living Social’s terms and Blue Lotus Health and Acupuncture’s terms, Privacy Practices, and Payment Policies.
- Illness – except in cases of fever and or an emergency (including stomach bugs), cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, the value of your voucher will be lost.
- We at Blue Lotus Health and Acupuncture are engaged in the practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine. We do not offer spa or acu-sport types of treatments.. We make recommendations on a case-by-case individual basis. We will suggest a course of treatment based on your condition, which may include a chronic care plan that may entail a combination of treatment modalities, or a plan geared specifically to address a short-term illness or discomfort requiring short-term acupuncture treatment, an herbal prescription or massage. Please know that your visit will not include a sales pitch, as we are bound by law to provide you with both an honest diagnosis and prognosis.
- Should an issue arise such as your dissatisfaction with a treatment, please let us know. We cannot predict with 100% of certainty what your Qi will do, but we will do our best to resolve your issue. Your health is important to us!
That seems to be about the majority of issues that are of note with using vouchers.
Again we welcome you, and we cannot wait to treat you and help you to get better.
In 2 years we have seen over 800 people, and through our Chronic program in 2013 alone provided more than $15,000 in savings to patients over the regular treatment rates. And by doing this we helped people get healthy faster than the average acupuncture office.